when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

when it comes to losing ground

when it comes to losing ground I put the hands on the wall then I take the rope I wonder if I cut one end so that I can attach my desire to my body, to prevent escape in corners where I do not want to go , because in life there is a way to take one tells us the right direction , also with a full vision of why, but no compulsion , no poisons, everything , everything what is missing, and in the trunk of which take a seat, but before before , there is a tree that I would like to see more closely, for it is true , I must say that it exists , but it should go slower, so I can more easily pick flowers that I will water so they float above me , here it goes , this is more like it when anyone but then what am I to this case , I think it 's good, it may , this is a chance , I stand , I will glue, so that everything is decided in a freedom to be in a room where the walls fly revealing the south wind , the warmth of a living body, the eyes in the night , dead birds, and to choose an old passage from a book open to the right page , where c ' is written here and now there is a living, while at the time that opens there is a risk of unsuccessful trip to stay at the same place it is better to want, if that is not enough I take a direction that I know without bitterness , I 'm moving , I trace the road, I know where I go, I know why, there is no doubt , everything is shouting , everything is selected, everything happens , everything is ready one day, I 'm listening , from very near here in a present that opens the door to what is fit to personal expectations , and now that I'm closer I begin to understand why we have to wait before staying in one place

Aucun commentaire: