when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

good start this year

good start this year I've decided everything and I think this is how to be able to turn everything to think , days and hours, this is my program, I weighed , I do, I know, that's why I'm in an ancient world that can not be opened , it is a dream , a hope, a sense of my life, when everything is good it will do what n ' is not done, but for the moment I start , this is the start time , when I was young , I am currently in progress, it continues as if this is not done , because I know I'm going there is a certainty, a true message , but mostly I have to go into town , because in such a hard time , I have to go without pumpkin, this is not how we travel, we now a car , it consumes gasoline , but hey, I know what I can do, there's no doubt, because now I understand that it is essential to do in truth it means no lie , so my research is present, there is no other way , I 'm where I should be and when I'm in a hole I think it will be quite long, but time is on my side I am in a moment of realization , it becomes increasingly heavy, I wonder if I can carry all, because there is so much misery in the world, there are so many childhoods martyred , sacrificed , and all this pain any time of reunification , we do not want people to be soft , it gives a very small space, and everyone has to start doing things to forget the sadness of her childhood, but one day the sun rises and all of a sudden we hear screams, it screams of pain, it loses its continuity , it's a shock , fracture, it's broken , but must be seen not to empty all because everything takes so let's still full of hope, there is life in the meetings that are losing your balance , you can open, make a long way together , the happiness that comes, this is why I am happy

Aucun commentaire: