when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

this great in a month

this great in a month to get everything but the last I see something , but it is not yet ready for a specified time there is a beginning, yes, I know what it is , not what there, in a hideous journey , but I pay attention to the human person, this decision is knowing that this is the only place to be in the direction of the beautiful woman who can not be in an output but also that it is true , I have to get used to making the breakthrough in a cruel world , which can not be removed remains in uncertainty , what to do now that everything is gone, and now I a dream, everything is clear, there is more dark corner , everything is in front , so that's how well I 'm not disappointed , because what happens here and a fine example of harmonious construction and I do know that a snake misses the evening dressed in black , because to be in a dynamic it is important to do the right thing whenever anything is possible, forward in the creation, c ' is an easy way that will gently in the direction of a crazy situation but with weights that allows the assembly to be rather than later to be nice but for what is the most distant part I sure it may take a broad movement , because here it is slow , so if I can continue to move forward is to go to something , I do not even know what it is but also I have to go in a castle which is surrounded by a forest , this image came to me while it was quiet and I pretended to go to Peru , then if all is well, I do not see why it should be done Moreover, since what may be it's a little but that you see, it is a mystery, it can not speak , so this is something else, there is in life a obscure reality , everything is leaking , noisy, bustling , sure , yes I know I do I feel after I say and I sink , I weigh , I break the chair, I make noise

Aucun commentaire: