when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

so that it lasts must also start taking

so that it lasts must also start taking precautions like this one is sure to be able to predict the result , although it is always ready to assist atoms that are lagging behind , we need everyone plays game , it may not be a disappointment because now everything is ready for the open sea , when it's time we set sail , like that we do not regret anything , go ahead and leave the easy happiness, I engage in a troubled period on a shoestring , so goes the human always seeking something that does not please him but still wanting to go there just to see what it does , but when it is possible to take the distance I think that's how I live , then all it's worth , this is a unique experience that everything is done properly , this is the first time when you're young you live overnight , and then comes a day when everything changes , we find ourselves facing the void that make that wish , dream , the second is waiting, when I am at the point to the empty, time to leave , so I have to wait the next day to be back in phase, the third is slow when we start we say that it is a matter of months , but after years of research on n is as before , we know what it is, it's long, it's vital , it's taking , it's in a while, but when I can do something else , it is not not a question, it's just a passing thought in the distance , which is ready it's time to act and take revenge on others when I was the one that does not look , this is how I got to want everything becomes a game, I myself found that the best life is that of fantasy, when one is able to reach this level is that you are happy, then I take the time I tell myself that I 'm on the road , but certainly not at the end , I must not make me false beliefs , all that is before me, there is only me who can go

Aucun commentaire: