when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

again I see what

again I see what is happening and again I can see why and there I see but how do you go , there is a wall, which tells me that this is even further if I was doing something else , eg in a dresser drawer there is a book that does not seem to me that I read last year, but my memory fails me , I only remember my name , there can be no question of martyr , but I just getting old , one day it was a Thursday I thought like tomorrow is Friday, and immediately I got older , I felt a chill went down my back , separating me forever from my youth and when I woke up I had white hair , I went in my daughter's room , she was not there , and that's when I remembered , that ' she was married for two years, she lived in New York with her ​​American husband and two daughters who are twins , it goes faster than children of different ages but it takes more work, but as the my daughter's husband is a wealthy financier, this is not a problem, there is a nanny to care for children, parents are too busy with their social gatherings where all the New York finance and the arts yes because my daughter is an artist , she paints mainly images of women maimed by war, Americans like that a lot , but I what I do now , my wife died last year, leaving me in a void I can not fill when I remember those happy years together we were made ​​for each other , we understood , we loved every day like yesterday and like tomorrow we were just two people who find nothing else to do but talk , to look , but now everything has a beginning, everything has an end , I see nothing to do , I am here to look the window from time to time I still invite a girl to spend the evening , but nothing very strong, because for me the feeling is essential

Aucun commentaire: