when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

what I do I do it extremely

what I do I do it extremely for the door opens and lets me into the dream because here is heavy, the soil is heavy , the mind is a prisoner of the body, there is no hope everything is closed , so I have to go elsewhere to do a lot as a child of a mine tons of coal before finding a milligram of gold , speed of approach that breaks all the apparatus , but matters most is to hear the bells , they pass me, I'm sure you can go , it's as long as I am in silence, it can not get out , it is locked at least since Eve made ​​Adam out of paradise, the worm in the fruit, there are more wine to drink, it's the end of the day we tried to pass on to the wrong road, we arrived late , we had to find a horse, and then everything started to turn I found myself on top of the world , I had to make a huge leap to throw me in the back of a car , front driving with a conductive insurance amid the crowd, but as it was a holiday we had to turn around and then I saw his face, an unreal beauty earthquakes full of blood , perditions corridors , towers that lean and me who can do more than that it's slow , I 'd love to be able to go straight to the point, but this is not possible or desirable , because if I go too fast that's what I 'll do next, so I expect it to come , is that I know what will happen , no, but what I do that's why , c ' is the funniest of life, we do not know where we are going but we go anyway, that's what I know and that is the way I see it is straight and I 'm not in the middle but that's normal, it should go into an hour, then I do not know why it goes in one fell swoop , I had not expected this time but it's all up to come here in NIOHC a saw , and told it is still not the best , it comes even if everything is not necessarily in a steady

Aucun commentaire: