when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

in a delicate genre I do not see how

in a delicate genre I do not see how I'm going to go further, I have big shoes , and for resizing I need a finer vision, it may be that digging gradually discovers the trouble to do so, because at the beginning it's light , so I do not know where I'm going , I walk from one place to another without being able to tell me that it is a limit or a clear choice , so why do something, but every day I come to the same conclusion, I must continue otherwise I do not know how I could live , I came here not to sink , I write sentences, and that matters of chance to see what happens in the middle of the other senses , I do what I can, this is a comic adventure, but below the tragedy , so when I go I careful not to lose my money, I do not have much, I keep it for later, I can say that I kept instead of spending it , that's how I look ahead, I make a decision I stand and after a few days I 'll be back in the same place and I finding evolution, it's a bit the same but what happens is that the key is saved despite the attempts of destabilization, along with everything else and that everything is in lust for life , it's a world that opens, homes that dress, gray suits , temperatures increase and a glass that can contain all my dreams, I think that's why I agree with myself, this is a chance to do this trick on his person, I get there because it's been that I went to ask why I could do this trip at the time had not answered me, and now I understand why there is never any answer, we can do it yourself project which leads in an adventure that does not stop , then everything plunges into the depths, no one knows where we are now is the time that I expect , and I do not know when it is programmed , maybe tomorrow in April me a flowering

Aucun commentaire: