when is it now

jeudi 27 mars 2014

today is it the first,

today is it the first, I do not know what's yours uncertain missions , gestures lost the beard grows , house dancing , and for me the reality of a project that takes the instead, because everything is changing , you need memory , if not always the same thing, but it's still weird I am convinced to go forward, do not turn round, while I find no meaning in life , everything is flat , while bounces , everything is slow, everything is sacred , everything is sweet, and when it is ready, I can always take a tour in China that in this time I have left I live to discover other ways of living for the moment I 'm thinking like a french french behind me with a whole history of French kings for millennia , Napoleon for a decade , and the Republic since 1875 , which made me unless I want the result of free thought at least since Voltaire and reasoning since Descartes, and for the rest of banter , specific moments, discussion groups , trade for it to pass up legitimate aspirations , and when it can, it is an effort that is successful, because in life there is what goes well and what goes even further , while choosing it is beautiful weight goes , it goes slightly , it is a mystery that flies , everything is there in the fancy, there are circles, squares, decanters, wine, water, meat, chunks of cake and the middle of the room a sort of chocolate fountain , so that it is wonderful and everyone is happy, that's how I like to spend a moment of celebration , we're all in the same direction , that's what I wanted to do and I am very happy to be reached , because we only live once

Aucun commentaire: