when is it now

mardi 18 janvier 2011

Apart from everything else, I am obliged to continue to pretend that everything was fine, I ask myself every morning, but mostly I do I do that because it is not wishing you become, but it is by believing in the mystery of creation appears that the meaning, I think that can be well and every hour I confirm my move in the right direction, it is not a race and I will receive no reward for there is no triumphant arrival, nobody wins, we can all try to participate and better if we are numerous, but there ends the simple activity man who wants a first and last in the draft of the eternal belief in humans is low, it can not expect to move towards a goal without ever reaching it, but simply to begin to say that Management assumes all alternatives is the beginning of participation in the project if I can do that in my body there is a hope that is taller than me, it allows me to open my heart without fear it is polluted by the desires of destruction

Aucun commentaire: