when is it now

vendredi 28 janvier 2011

if you go fast are we going away, because we know what is next to us can take us very far, just look closer in the head with the idea that where you need it A place where we should be, there's a reason we have to find that, am I able to understand the signs that show me around an explanation of the state I am, I breathe deeply before swallowing my saliva, I am ready to try to see what goes in the direction of a clarification, I was lost and gradually I found the path that leads me to the heart, if I must live at least should I have to be in a clear direction, so it is with optimism that I turn to look, I'm sure one day I will find what makes me smile, for years I do not change, physically I'm not the same as twenty years, but in my head I always find the same spring that makes me bounce rather than crush me into depression, over and above me light passes, is a source of energy that allows me to see my dark night, then I can easily turn on the light in the room I'm in the confidence of being in the open position to the life ahead

Aucun commentaire: