when is it now

lundi 24 janvier 2011

is an idea that can be said, it's time that ended the previous one, but it's okay, try to believe, it is passion, there is no question of any analysis, towards evening time passes, daily treason which is of no consequence, fortunately you can try without definitive result, but we must now continue to go through it, for how that power to control vision is consistent with what is called a reality, humans are subjective, everything goes through pipes full of smart, connected, it takes a considerable effort to reach the reason and emotion that crosses outside crosswalks, then it's time, you wait too long, but the game makes it imperative not immediately be in position to take the tests are many, tomorrow's so far, I can not sit idly by, my head does not take a vacation, then j 'I tried to count how many fingers, I get to a result that I note in a notebook, I start tomorrows and I can compare, if I find a difference between a cow and a rabbit, I call my doctor tell him that everything goes well he will answer me, why I always have to justify my decisions, OK

Aucun commentaire: