when is it now

vendredi 21 janvier 2011

the passage, I found the transition to go from here to there, where I wanted to go so now I know what it is, compared to here is very different, it makes me much good change of scenery, I could no longer continue to be in the same environment, stifling it can not have other ideas than those developed over time, but we must admit that the novelty too tired at the end some time early on we entered a new movement, one must learn everything, but then again what it was before, because we do not change in a different setting, you get used to it and reproduced the same gestures, we have the same ideas, so stay in one place, at least at most, between the two, it is better where you are, I'm fine with me, I do not want to change it, for years I ' I wanted to be different, more beautiful, more intelligent, more this, more so, today I found it right even as it should, so I became aware of the relativity of life, I could be different, but if I am what I am, then everything is beautifully organized so that everything goes well, it's a coherent whole, I am no more concerned about what I should have done, because I do what I am

Aucun commentaire: