when is it now

vendredi 28 janvier 2011

a body arrives, it comes and goes, then a grand illusion, but I said that on Friday I'll be a little more left, so I think all the time, I will analyze or better then this is the moment that matters most, impossible to step back, one is stuck at the moment, all cells are closed, you need to go back later, but how to meet, we could say hello, that's not enough, we must try to understand else, I want to try but is it going to walk, how to find out, we do not see the circles intersect, and yet the atoms need to cling to truth is a legacy of our ancestors long ago who did not exchange words, gestures were enough to show what we wanted, wills very short, to the essentials, then the words came in Greece, thousands of words on Agora, it loses its Latin, then the modern era that no longer goes by attempts to explain, talk to understand, so what if I exist, we believe we can live in the middle, a place that breathes not, it is blocked as we love is like a treasure

Aucun commentaire: