when is it now

lundi 17 janvier 2011

nothing will distract me from my project, I am convinced to move in a series of months go, but until the days result in stability that could be considered more or less satisfactorily, it must be her world, nobody can not help me because I am the only one who knows where to put my shortcomings, not too near the door as they may leave for the terrible choice when I stay in the middle I can navigate slightly, but I feel that it will go to the more difficult as the vitality disappears in favor of empty anguish of the grave, but now the night is falling behind the buildings, it is time to return to once again know the simple pleasures of family life Even if every day brings us closer to the departure of the child to his adult life, we just had time to give some tips to avoid making bad choices, then it depends on the character of each, are volcanic to the problems, the seas of oil will be crushed and after years of experience, we have all the opportunity to look back to a bitter conclusion, everything happened so quickly, we can not change anything, then be happy the remaining time to live

Aucun commentaire: