when is it now

lundi 31 janvier 2011

in a year, a year in a year, it's been three seconds and nothing happens, then what can happen over a year, except it's far, but what is the difference in one minute and within a year, the only difference is that the first is female and the second is mounted on my head because I heat so I need to go to my room to see if I can find something else in the lounge, but I do not change and the place where I am is different, the human is walking with his problems where it is located, if that's how I prefer to go anywhere, at least here I am, is anything but life is not where it is not expected at least that what counts is to want to go here because it is there that it can go, with a view to be able to know basically what to spend just one hour, it will soon expires, it must be recharged quickly, it does not last for days to be great, after a time is empty, but at least it passes from one to another engineer to another, as opposed to not does not change, yes a good time because he knows he can count on desire to take him beyond the time that passes,

Aucun commentaire: