when is it now

mercredi 26 janvier 2011

an attempt to pass without understanding, once, twice, we try, if it works, you go to another party, it's time to think, no will, a pure love that is lived forward, nothing else exists, see the evening, telling how hard the seconds for the glue today, everything is frozen, it cracks, but before do best, it is rare but it's worth it, otherwise do not have thirst, it changes constantly, I am ready but I do not recognize where I came yesterday, where am I, I'm in a story that begins, be careful, it can try to splash, then how are we aware of what's happening, I was in reality, I want it when it's going straight, but when it turns, I tremble and I soon fell into a certainty, quickly j 're doing, quickly, time passes, it only remains for me to choose the best one is right, but I feel that the worst is attached, why live in fear, you can hover without smoking, the one, I fall squarely, should I be, I try something else, go, we are stronger, it's time that can change everything, you advance to the edge, it's time , go, go, I say yes, let's go

Aucun commentaire: