when is it now

jeudi 27 janvier 2011

if I had the opportunity to take what I left, but no, he must still see what happens, I know that the last and can be there but see what happens, see it and then leave Impossible to understand, there is when we are lucky, some acceptable, I shortened the passage, as some passion contained in harmony is a lock for the contamination, be careful, it's raining, patience, towards evening we will go far to make a word, a story so quickly, it depends on us, we are together, we walk, we look, speed, slowness, I am, we see the same thing, but when can we do we are willing, tomorrow we are going where, if I could go straight ahead, envy begins to stabilize, it's time to pounce on the moment, there must be something, waiting to understand, yes, really , ie, if, but the situation is untenable, it depends on how we, here, together, we are, you are to overcome the anxiety can enlarge hope, possibility is given, then it must fit in front to the end and beginning, the middle one goes to sleep, it's night night that the world does not live the day, and that's how it otherwise

Aucun commentaire: