when is it now

lundi 31 janvier 2011

uncertainty a bad start, I must go back to the top but I know I can go over there is a more comfortable position, because it is unable to do good, it does not depend on us Energy is also unattainable happiness, once you receive a shock, it's raining it's not easy but how we will go further, the sun is hotter in summer, but it does not solve my problems, I still feel good in me, he hides in the middle of my prohibitions, you can not go, or he must ask for the key, I do not know who, maybe one day I am in possession of all my ways, maybe it is the meaning of life, we move slowly towards a total possession of existence, human experience that there is no return, a fact that sauerkraut double volume stomach, then it was time to descend to the basement, there can be degassed in peace, a pure happiness that lasts only one minute because it is already surfacing, and the time representation goes, is it a waste of time as does not take away what we ate,

Aucun commentaire: