when is it now

jeudi 27 janvier 2011


if I was a little more in that direction until I lose myself from forgetting who I was, luckily I went in the direction of the wind and carried pat him I'm here, nothing to see with tomato sauce, I put only in the swiss cheese pasta, the only problem is that they cool quickly, it's like my youth, when she was hot one day, it has long been covered with ice this time where recklessness did not make me watch the stars as the sign of the programmed death, those billions of stars were once planets, there are millions of years their fate was to explode and send the light The result was towards the earth, a message that human life is like a breath of air that passes through me and makes me breathe a day will rise above me, so if I'm very careful where I put the feet I should not see that before me there is a message for me personally, for once, we paid attention to me, but for the last time, too bad, I tried throughout my life to find the node to decide to discover what is behind the mystery of life, but the human pretension is great and I had to just do tricks

Aucun commentaire: