when is it now

mercredi 19 janvier 2011

at that time I took what I thought was happiness, but on reflection I began to live normally, that's where lies the question before it is dark, then we are in the dark, because the impression of progress is neutral, it ignores the point of departure, how to get to a ski resort, it could glide to night, but forgot to put snow tires, then I must content to stay in the plain, looking up I look at the top of the mountain is high, it's long, it's old, over millions of years waiting for the Provincial Winter mountains to launder, when humans lose their flesh after eighty years, but he who thinks himself the strongest it's me, because my brain analyzes what is high to keep the notion of what is reasonable, the mountain, it does not think, she just cross the road before they can dig a tunnel, the opposite of the human person but can not stop living in a tunnel before seeing the light, but there it is too later, should not feel superior, it's impossible to see that we are not eternal

Aucun commentaire: