when is it now

lundi 17 janvier 2011

it was not expected to start again but it took to get to the evidence that the stock declined at first glance, I did not realize it at first, but it seems it's always like that it happens, in fact everything looks like everything but it still remains a small element that does not belong to anyone and we do not know what to do because he belongs to what is essential to us, we must accept that the opposite of what we think is the deepest of our being as if one could sit on a chair without saying that the earth moves without being noticed, but still, does this mean abandoning everything waive any meeting that I will be happy, I feel that it will happen, I know because I'm the only one thinking about it strongly, I must confess that my project is very personal, it is only suitable for me and so I can expect assistance from outside, that does not stop to wait for other consideration that exceeds the low interest, it is vital for me to arouse passion, it seems normal because what I put into words is all excited and my expectations of my fleeting joys

Aucun commentaire: