when is it now

lundi 24 janvier 2011

slightly pushed by the wind, as I can I resist the temptation to walk, but finally I still fly like a bird who once commonplace will be shot by a hunter of life, that's how pass my days of dreams followed by breaks to end up in a nice position waiting in a circle that turns on itself and never go anywhere else than here because it's here and now that my life is going, how could I go somewhere else Where I'm not, I insist to say that I am where I am, I declare, you'll be fine in a minute, is going to renew for an hour, it is tea time of my childhood, now I'm far from that time but my stomach reminds me that happiness is through the appetite, at half past four pancakes, this is a fine ambition n'embête person unless you love eating his pancakes listening to Mozart with the volume up, it is not required, it depends on personal taste, but we must always be paid as women, we can not escape old habits that no longer correspond to anything because at my age you know that snacking at 16 hours, it is not good because it removes

Aucun commentaire: