when is it now

mercredi 26 janvier 2011

it is not easy to understand at once that understanding is far from what we may think, because if one is able to believe how that is a reason to go with anyway willingness to return, it does not come every day, that's why I wait but it does not bother me because I am what they call a bird hovering seeking only the wind that carries me, then if I go down to see it more closely what I do not see the top, but that tomorrow will once again allow me to continue, it is a story that eventually but for now I see no disadvantage to be what I am, hope among others, a clear goal that requires a dose of realism in the midst of growing uncertainties, as I get older I tend to dig an idea, not as a hole they dug, it's just a realization that corn grows like a beard, it reminds me that I can spend days without always having in mind that the price of bread is given to the best eater who accepts Finally, a dessert, this is an example of life that I am not, because I prefer to start what I can do

Aucun commentaire: