when is it now

mardi 18 janvier 2011

thank you I say thank you but who am I facing the expanse of the earth and I thank you in heaven seeing no one else could inspire me, the unlimited space may well contain all the hope of humanity made dust and love, but until you understand that everything here can be understood, I must first make circles around the earth, hoping that if she turns it in the same direction as me, because it is essential feel good, otherwise go to how simplicity in a relationship is a concrete attempt to arrive on time, the moment when we know that the message is at the origin of the word love, then we spend years try to translate that what seems the simplest, but to get there is through various stages that are not taught in school books, long after childhood is that the passage makes sense, c is open to a place of capacity, I can start, it's a beginning or an end, I do not know, all I know is that it is a way to live in harmony with its atoms, the body is directed in secret by billions of particles that have kept the memory of the early ages

Aucun commentaire: