when is it now

lundi 31 janvier 2011

is finally finished, we begin to see more clearly, it is a question that can change the response from time to time he can take before you realize that envy is elsewhere, that will still correspond to an inconsistent set, but I'm patient, I know that life is amazing, it is believed that the days are all in the interest of the upper part, which is empty does not passion, it always seeks to understand reassurance, but when it rains at midday saying that the move to the fall when the leaves fall we do pick up more if we had passed the age to put them to dry in blue books, one day we go to dinner, we eat as if we will start immediately, but it happens that I am moving and it's hard to take what I left, because if the conditions are right I do not see why we should still appear to strangers, I think it is desirable to convince himself that everything is pointless, but occasionally it is useful to try to cling to what remains of this, a second or an hour and the better if you break an egg, it is important to separate the whites from the yolks, the experience can go straight to the point

Aucun commentaire: