when is it now

vendredi 28 janvier 2011

I could have said anything but I know that word too much is never what it takes when one wants to look like that is sure to become what he wants and no more because we risk too want to miss the moment that comes after years of waiting, he must learn to wait that time stops for passing a message that had been slow to arrive because it is necessary to look well before you find something which resembles nothing so much as a normal human being who could do what he can, but at the same time he will understand that all he can hope is in him, so what if nobody needs of what he proposes, he can not live without it, one day he realized that most in life is to be someone with nothing else, a person you see in the street without saying hello, a real situation, no illusions, just me who is good in my life, I'm single, that was my problem, it became my ideal, not look at me, "that is a task that takes time, even before the question is already happening to forty years, if one believes the figures for life expectancy, I have lived half my life

Aucun commentaire: