when is it now

jeudi 20 janvier 2011

I feel better for five minutes, I do not know why it went wrong, but I feel better, as if something had changed in me, but what that changes, I was there idly wondering what I would do, I lost between two states, the lower state and upper state, when suddenly out of nowhere comes a feeling of happiness hit me all over my body, I feel happy, as if I was really, but how can we tell what is true, the body is true, the earth is true, but everything else is false, which means that everyone can find what suits him, which does be inappropriate to its neighbor in the wrong there all tastes, there's something for everyone, but I'm looking for truth in the wrong, sometimes I doubt and I start to collect old memories who take me in a heavy cross, then why all of a sudden I come back to the light, is an angel who took pity on me and threw me a pinch of happiness, what questions remain unanswered, j hope that one day I will know more about the human condition that thinks it can do everything alone

Aucun commentaire: