when is it now

mardi 25 janvier 2011

It is not uncommon immediately after what we forget, then it will be remembered again by chance at the turn of emotion that goes through there when he is happy not to be still in a uncomfortable, but it's hard to stay all the time in the same place because the stress does not stand still, the body needs to move as if to keep a good level of energy he needed to shake their bodies do not fall asleep, you do not realize it because the human mechanism is very well made, its complexity is hidden by the impression of being what we are and not someone else, this Printing takes a lot of space when we look into a mirror you do not see an image you look old, which corresponds to what I was told to me when I was a child, since I'm hanging out with this idea and I can rid myself because I feel I'll die if I remove this protective layer, as if they had received in childhood trust that allows adults to hope just what is but as it ages and becomes thinner layer at the end there is only a little old man bent forward and can not watch anymore in front of him

Aucun commentaire: