when is it now

lundi 24 janvier 2011


I understand there are things happening that we do not know, if I knew everything, how could I expect to be surprised that evolution does not come into what I expected, besides, I do not expect nothing, does that mean I can expect something, but what I want to know what might happen, or rather what I would like it happens, I find nothing, material pleasures provide only material satisfaction, the human is not an accumulation of desires, the human dream of flying like a bird, to duplicate for several at the same time, not age, of choose to love, that dreams not otherwise exciting than having a big car that pulls into a garage and three garages with his big house, the human is tiny, it only looks small satisfactions, he wants reassure himself because he is afraid of heights which expands before him as the days pass, nothing to be done to slow the pace, it is accelerating even at the age of forty, all of a sudden you know you has lived half her life, I have one half, what will I do, it will necessarily be different from the first party that started very slowly from 0 to 20 years, now that everything is in place it slips soap on a slope

Aucun commentaire: