when is it now

lundi 24 janvier 2011

one day I told myself that I was finally getting results where nothing could bother me, but my experience is that where there has been no other condition, the body is well to only condition to be in harmony with its environment, so no matter where he is because what matters most humans is their mindset, this state is a combination of body and mind allows the person who is nice to be good everywhere, it's kind of card that shows everyone that crosses the street, so we can start to educate people lost because when you meet someone who feels good will towards him, we trust, it allows me to say anything because I feel so light that nothing matters, and someone who seeks his path may well lose some time, because what matters most is to be even if we do not know where it goes, is wandering in conflict with the interest that pushes him to stress and the anxiety of being late, but now it's time to start believing that anything is possible, so I have to prepare myself if ever I happened to be one we want to believe it may well begin to be that it would be

Aucun commentaire: