when is it now

vendredi 21 janvier 2011

if I was aware of everything I am, I might be different, fortunately we do not know completely, much of us is an unknown and will remain so whatever the progress of science, in fact this unknown part of the human being does not exist, it is an idea that allows missing yet live in an attempt to love, life grows indifferent, we want to live alone in trouble, but the love grows toward each other, we are interested, we want to know each other if they can understand what I am is very important, if I lived alone I would fall within days no relationship between them, the vacuum would be filled with nothing, with it I can see that there is certainty in the midst of vast dissatisfaction, a few moments of purity sufficient to counter the anxieties of life, so we want happiness, we want it because it is necessary because there is no other way, everything is there, nothing else, or so is death, can you die many times, I do not think I can meet another person who brings many pleasures that trouble, it's a perfect balance, naturally and without effort we live in a perpetual recommencement

Aucun commentaire: