when is it now

lundi 24 janvier 2011

in a sense it is urgent to consider that the beginning starts now, but what then, time continues to pass, I decided to dig where I am, but once I feel ready to fall, should I am closer to reality, it is true that living in his dreams does not advance in the concrete, it is that the brain although it is the seat of reason can not take it analysis as a stone in its reality, there really is a rock, then what I think is constantly transformed by memories, I see that I plunged into uncertainty, is this true, or so I am victim a mistaken view, how to know, I can not myself take a step back to see me from outside, can I ask someone else, but trust me, I do not even know I look for, where am I, that is the question that comes to me, but I do not expect an answer, I do not care about where I go, if I'm going because I gotta go, so why worry about the future, it is clear that the past is past, then what will one day just past, in short it is better to admit that there is and no matter when or how it is Time to live

Aucun commentaire: