when is it now

vendredi 21 janvier 2011

for me I am still in hope because you can start to see better what is most true in an empty house there is no furniture, I therefore conclude that the time passes and then the impression that it all goes as it should, it would advance not to expect everything to be settled immediately, but if everything was fine right away how could we expect power from one moment to another we can switch as does the fetus in the womb of its mother, years later we still looking for the best position, but what about all the time gap between two emotions, it can be years between two exciting times, do I understand that the long time is needed to fully enjoy these moments do not last, an emotion is short, but it remains in the brain as an ink at the bottom of the sea, I can try to create but how to find what is lost, you have to dig long, maybe one day I'll be a certainty, for now I must settle for a solitary impulse that guides me in the night, I think after a while I was in movement, but it was only after I understand that this movement is not open to immediate understanding

Aucun commentaire: