when is it now

lundi 17 janvier 2011

in a moment I thought I could hope to maintain my level one, but I had to quickly drop to 0, it takes time to understand that the test is not what we believe, that's how the void will not fill that good things, we can not sort out what I see and I admit that what often opposites become acceptable because it is difficult to keep a Heading straight, suddenly an obstacle arises, decide that I can not work around, I can not overcome, it is necessary that I crossed me doubting that I'll have to open the door to the unknown But hope has always been strongest in the battle it always happens when I sink through its thanksgiving I get up again and I can direct me to the light of the light, these are year that it lasts and I think it will last as long as I live, probably with an increase in powerful then a steep descent at the last second of my life, until I smile at the passing of time, I keep myself in shape and I agree at times to feel signs that tell me that my body will not live a hundred years, but who cares, now only account

Aucun commentaire: