when is it now

lundi 24 janvier 2011

a desire not to continue, but soon I know I will continue because it is my duty to my ambitions seriously, who else but me can do is a very personal matter, because the human is alone in his personal decisions, it can not rely on external aid, because everyone thinks in the same direction, so that each other can only bring me their ambitions, so I have to build mine must me imposed on me to others, then we will be in a balanced situation, we can talk as equals, it is a big effort to do because we have to go very far and long to be nothing, then there is an uncertain time, who knows what can happen, it happens maybe something is a change from baseline in the night, no noise, no hope for it is not yet finished, this is the first step when you finish one emotion we begin to work in another, but at the same time the sky brightens, the brain unfolds, we hear the beating heart , we arrive in a new position, what time is it, is it time for happiness, sometimes it is there

Aucun commentaire: