when is it now

lundi 24 janvier 2011

far again, days and days looking for I do not know what's true, what does it mean, I understand nothing, birds sing, the earth turns and then it is not yet time to eat, I must find an idea that suit me, otherwise I know I would not do it, I need something where I think it has to come to me in depth when it happens my conscience is the work already done, I need to validate the option and forward without wondering whether I should or if I can, I'm in a position to be closer to my reality, it goes well, I go to a certainty, one day I will be, well, that is being said, my project progresses, I am no longer the place for years I wondered what I was doing on earth, after many moments of concerns, I finally arrived at the start of the path, then I see that I continue to a crossroads, but it is too early, all I'm saying is that now I see consistency in my life, I 'had music in disorder, as in a puzzle I put them up one by one, the harder it is to put the first one does not know where to start, the second means that the direction is taken

Aucun commentaire: