when is it now

vendredi 28 janvier 2011

a game with players begins in a habit of going through there, a narrow road that does not rise rapidly, we must simply admit that boredom is the engine, we go through life with questions, answer, reply 're fine, choose one that's worth the detour, the time to put myself in circumstances I am fit, for years I try to do well, I control my desires to lead them in a way that approximates truth, but keeping in reserve a lie, a secret garden, a bin ready for use, the current balance, patience, sometimes, quiet breaths, the power to make coherence without forgetting to pray that the next moment the rapid pace of hope, one two, one two, concrete, square, short as it is to you my whole life, a passion slow, graceful movement is blossoming, hurry up, the Time is running out, soon self-hatred will result to a risk of failure, we play as long as possible, but at night he must sleep, we start tomorrow, a little less than yesterday, a little more tomorrow, we balance the pressures , A new departure into the unknown with a vibrant faith

Aucun commentaire: