when is it now

jeudi 27 janvier 2011

if you want you can keep what you can, the rest is gone, envy is a good friend, she always wants a little despite the time that does not give me information, he fled before me to be nice, then I am what I can, not much but still something I'm not sure I understand that some people know me, but there's only one I have chosen for tell him who I really am, but I just say, I'm already different, I often change skin like a snake, but that does not please me, I'd just go without always having to convince myself that the essential in life is getting up in the morning and go to bed at night, I must put something in the soup, a little cream or a glass of wine, alcohol relaxes me but it's been swell my belly, so I'm forced to watch every day, if I see the desire exceeds the acceptable level, I say stop, but as I say, I do not listen to me, but I hear it's coming by far, is my reason speaks, and when we know that because of the reason we do not see life from the heart, it bothers me, I'd love to advantage, but they tell me attention  is risky

Aucun commentaire: