when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

after a while I do not see why I stagnate

after a while I do not see why I stagnate but with stamped envelopes you are already in space because what I miss most is a little cabbage to destroy odors, unless provided one attends a funny ride between horse and tuna that is now being developed in the hope one day to win his esteem, but how do you say it clearly that's like putting a spoke wheel, but what is true however is in the tent that borders the canal, I know because you told me this afternoon while I was walking I see out of the water two frogmen who after removing their masks talk to me Javanese, but as I have stopped my studies in French I do not understand, luckily I always take with me my instant translator, and thus we speak easily, but what they tell me shivers down my back It seems that this is the time for action against Iran, troops from the Caucasus are in the pay of Phoenician generals and their plan would destroy the doll, but when I ask what it means, two frogmen submit their masks and they dive into the water, I remain alone on the bank asking me what to do, because I am far from everything and from the weather it will last all weekend, and as j 'like a walk along the river, I vacuum in me and I'm just looking nature, too bad for the doll, plus I do not know what that means, what doll is -he but I get lost in my reveries and time passes, I am disturbed that two hours later when a policeman comes running, it gives me a document classified as top secret, I open it and I see it smells of violets, I must ask the office that strongly enough to anoint it out in official documents, but what I read only confirms that the two frogmen told me just now, I check that it is a project against Iran, and I ask the policeman to warn the Iranian President, I must speak to him urgently to speak to him about this and as I always do in then I pass by helicopter on the roof of the Elysee

Aucun commentaire: