when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

it's a complicated thing

it's a complicated thing but I think every shot are not allowed in the jungle because there is a rule to follow is that the dodo pooped, but for now there's going to the Women sandwich of air that watching the navel and mothers who are worried about their children who have left the hunt that would be appropriate in pain but with knits on the belly can be several days of happiness as commander wanted have better luck by being too close to the coast and what should happen should flow like anything when there was not going half and as this is the time to celebrate the victory I make a small gift to that will enable the world to be free of hatred so my guys how it goes it's nice to see you because you have decided to storm the Magic crank, as is done and you are the first to try it I see what you mean, it's been too long that it exists and you want to introduce you inside the beast to try to detonate but that you made your person while there he laughs and he shows me a machine that makes holes, with that he said to me I will a big hole in the belly of the animal and I can get out before it explodes, very well I wish you well, but it's gone in a unit of the Royal Air Force, I'm glad someone has finally decided to push the envelope further than just saying that we should do something, but of a sudden I hear a big boom with my binoculars I look at what is happening and I see the awful monster that terrorized the population which is completely detonated from within, also now we see what is hiding beneath carapace, chewing gum, dishes of sacks, trees from Japan, a variety of wind instruments and amounts of Breton cupboards, when we have done the sorting we can make a flea market, but now comes the hero of the day, I luis shook hands and I asked him how it happened, then he looks at me with boredom and he said calmly I thought I could not go with my machine to make holes I had passed through furniture , crystal chandeliers

Aucun commentaire: