when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

What is one month

What is one month, days we put together, but why must it make sense because it is not because it begins with 1 and you end up 30 or 31 it can escape the anguish of it all begins one day and all ends one day and I call it the consciousness that goes too far, for how to reach the start, I did not have wings, and to go into the sky, far away from the earth, it is not practical as it is the most unstable we need a confidence screwed in the right place causing a laugh attack in all factors, because they know although for a vision it is better to send a letter in the Indian dance we find enough to spend an hour, then for sure you can move the train I think the wisest is to take a good hole and put it into action before the sentence was too great, and as is the weight that wants to have the first place I do not pay attention to everything else and that's a shame because I could have crossed information to know that this is where I pour soap to be good friends with the star as it passes through the city to promote his film on the city from the tower but everyone who wants to see I made not what I want, we must have the strength not to get run over, because as they say here it is not quickly seeing people say that all is well while I am doing all I know to be sympathetic but now they told me it is not worth to believe that luck is with me, so I'm going, I have nothing to do with those people whose the fun is going down faster for more bread and as is the narrowest passage beware attacks boxes that fall from the cliff and as is the urgency I have to put my whole plan service of love, but as it is I who does everything I need to know where to go for that in a number of cases I can have a reality that is not contrary to the main principle and as is curious to see that everything happens in the previous session as if it has something to do in the moment is not good to say that everything is best, which is not the one who does everything that is possible, but with What there are easier places like this world does so in a way from

Aucun commentaire: