when is it now

jeudi 16 juillet 2015

here is how I wonder

here is how I wonder how I'm going to live my life fully as it would seem that upset just clog the horizon and how do you have a little space between the time comes and I just here, but now they beckoned me wrong path, we must pay attention to others, sometimes they do not tell the truth, do they do it through ignorance or malice, because you have to see that is not helping isolated people because everybody thinks that children are not adults and as it is useful to pass several times to be sure that's the opposite and you have to ask the following as c ' is the opposite of the possibilities which are two in number for example to go until I can not see the exit, must pass over nettles, but I prefer to wait months you never know what can happen and anyone can pass by chance and watch the output, so I sit in the position of mental relaxation and I wait one hour goes by, two hours, three hours, and then in the opposite corner where I am, someone one opens a secret passage I rush on him to not close the passage, I push him and asked him for forgiveness, but he said nothing, and it continues to move me I rush straight into the passage 'I suddenly hit on the head with a wooden club, I turn in all directions semi-conscious and then it slows down and I see happen again the wooden club, I can avoid it and I falls into a clearing, right after someone comes to ask me what I do there then I reply, looking out, he looks at me and then he released a plan, I also look on this plane there has a point, that is where we are and an arrow indicating the exit, but the looks are still doing that is worth you can not see the detail that could have changed everything because to find out what is going on shred is a perfectly enlightened knowledge factor but in a corner that we would see that if we took the time to look in that direction and that's how you lose time trying to go as fast as possible

Aucun commentaire: