when is it now

jeudi 16 juillet 2015

Once again I think of giving up

Once again I think of giving up and then it's stronger than me because I have to start to know what it's like you have to have a long experience like that was what we have and it is our job as it goes well and then in dance we regale because for having too much trust in luck I must now go back to be more square in the management of places that are not on the list but it ' is worrying as it was before I make rounds to make sure all goes well, it will go but why do it if it's like that every day do we not have more perspective to denounce the crimes of traffickers who want to pay their slate roof to understand that time is lost to those who do not want to lengthen the legs, that's why they call the papers that have accumulated in the room reserved for social actions, but for some reason it was necessary to go faster and have the presence of federal agents in the struggle for domination of one of the married factories, but the composition is kept secret can not flood the market, it is necessary that j 'called the director to find out what to do, because the time is right to say that everything is ideally placed to say that everything should have a most precious thing for it to be flashier, but as the market reality is not confused with stupid instructions, I do not see the point to go to the yacht club Pasha asking him to be kind enough to grant her foot to the Cuban rhythm, that's why I say when I can do two things at the same time, it is convenient and it continues to make the same blocks when placed in the refrigerator, so for me it is the simpler it is to do from a question that bothers you then attack the infallible justice and finally it is the communion of thoughts, we are no longer in conflict, it is the joy dominates, is not it wonderful to see that, it's been so long that we dreamed but I n ' not forget our deal, I take two tons of meters to get to the bottom of the cargo, then I take the means to leave quickly because you never know

Aucun commentaire: