when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

in the woods there are trees

in the woods there are trees and nuts voice there but to be sure I can say I know that sometimes we are wrong change we simply want a small change and we end up with a complete upheaval  is not the one we expected but we were able to adapt one chooses to continue in this way but with new applications such as being able to see that it's better to have tea with a spoon that with a hoof, but for now they are only verbal approaches, we train to who will go for a beer with Prince Souad, but before I start to finish something because at the moment it comes not alone I must make an effort not to laugh in front of people who believe themselves important, but I know that it is a basic human and to mount one must hang on and as we said before that who wants to ride faster it will break teeth because we do not go higher until everything is not set down, the problem is to have understood that everything is settled while I thought you had to First take care of the old, but eventually we will immediately in progress, which I like because I like to know what is coming, when it was modern for the chance to participate in the first jump in the kitchen, and when it's time we'll soon get his bowl of soup, not to be hungry at 22 o'clock, and as is always the trend I do a nature walk to lose the extra kilos It is imperative that I get to enter the costume I was given, but it is too just in the belly, so I take my time to train to lose belly fat, it's great when you have the time and also the tools to build muscles, it would be a shame not to do so, then I give time for everything related to the news so I can have a clear vision of what I can do even if it's too small, you have to get to work, I paid for it so I am preparing to provide the necessary effort so that in time the impression is confirmed in certainty, and that everything is done for now, I do not know what to do, I'll wait in the kitchen

Aucun commentaire: