when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

what else this hour passes

what else this hour passes and I see nothing is it a setting problem I had yet put all the sauce in the oven, I must check and do I have to go into the cellar but as is the when watching TV I spend my free time doing so I do not fall anything on the stairs, and as this is a particularly harrowing day I prefer to pay attention to what I do instead of spending all on depression, it does not change, but normally I know what to do to get me anxiety, once it is done but I feel better with age you realize that all that They were doing before is just a memory, we must get to update its defenses, changing occupation and then by putting the weight on doubt necessary to remove it from the interesting part, which is easily done with a knife and fork, the tip should be planted in the best and then pretends to be a dangerous businessman and properly sign documents I do not expect the flashing to say that the other time j 'had to go through the only door that opened, and how it's done if you are not sure go right, I mean everything is contrary to the very welcome so we're happy to do this work because for Frankly I am what is called a boat without water, so that it is necessary to move off the ropes and pray that it slides on the grass as he always does that by saying that why not do it I do the same thing, it is true that humans do not control everything and he realizes one day that everything he does is not the best in the idea of ​​it is turns into hot milk, but one thing happens and I take a weight that was left alone, I do get on the pitch and there I told him if that's the amount that breaks, it will make him change, and as c ' is heavy to carry I drop it in the air, it is timely and bounces on the ground so I think it's strange, a weight falling and bouncing, I had never seen that before, we must that humans invented lots of inventions that are useless because to live somewhere, just a little water, some vegetables and now it lives

Aucun commentaire: