when is it now

jeudi 16 juillet 2015

law imposes silence in the presence of a donkey

law imposes silence in the presence of a donkey I wonder why because what seems most important is to live together in harmony, and so what is it like to want everything world looks with kindness, this is not why we will kill the golden calf, but with all the talk over the fence that closes the entrance to the park traction as in the days of the license without a point but with sheet metal to curb contemplation means that are more fashionable because everyone runs for the more sadness when preparing the disappearance of antennas on roofs, and that's a good opportunity to talk about others who do not want to insist on the issue of umbrellas that block the view of the inhabitants of the cellars, because right now I spend more time thinking about it like that to take control of my life and never have to spend time searching for something that does not exist, while in life can have a clear ambition, then why I try to take my feet in the carpet, I do not see what that means, must -he that I am silly at this point to not clearly see my destiny is not that of a fan of full issues unless I do not see what will, because to be well placed I had to best to be loving and believe life is an experience that prepares following after death, but as I walk away from the project because I can not follow a difficult path, and I prefer to go in the ease, it's not that I try to make something else, I just want to be left alone, I'm tired of being taken for a clumsy anxious and then it's quiet here, no bomb extremists not thrown knives to kill, no gun because here it is a place outside of the densest route, here was the space, that's how I like to live and I would like to future to be left this time to live happily without having to search the moon, once in life you light his fire to say that we are there then it's the fog, we see nothing coming, and then a we see clear day, and there we say but what I did for all these years, and this is what is happening today

Aucun commentaire: