when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

what it is, I go around

what it is, I go around I take my time to assess the quality of the product and I do a cross to say that I knew the past and as is usual here I step towards others waiting for me to say something, but as it is more open than usual, I am subject to a terrible wind and soon moved here I am in the air, I flew over the village and everyone looks at me surprised that is to say that everything is wonderful when you leave dry land, but this time I do not say that it is natural for to know what it is straightforward question about the attitude of authors dubious pleasures like this lack of etiquette is a mixture of sadness and foolish words, even for me it is a feeling of despair rooted in the daily mission when we stop to think of others this is where begins positioning self-centered and there is the beginning of the end, because to say the opposite of what is possible you have to have the damaged conscience and as the doctor said that pushed medicine to understand that everything that we can do is to take action that is not subject to the pressure of sponsors who are interested only in money, so that all other must have a thought and not crossing aids that complement the table is common sense also go to witness wants it shows and this time I do what I can to see that everyone knows and that's why just now I thought I saw a little lie on the director's mouth, but how is that possible am I the only one who understood that for us it is a day that passes that will end up in the soup, but for others it is necessary to see that the meat can do in the event of a sudden and unexplained sleep as if to show that all the changes lead to a next position which is not the easiest, because to tell the truth I do know what to do when I see all the time is taken to mean that fools are happy to rotate the kissing machine that says the necessary time is already passed

Aucun commentaire: