when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

and I then am I able to do something

and I then am I able to do something or else I am unable to do anything, that's what I see when I take the time to do this tour allows me to see that everything is fine except it looks sometimes in the sea that can obviously have no chance to put all the time into a pocket and as the blood moves must be a rule that will say that this is the right pace, but to reach it we must still have patience, because nothing is running must leave on time, but since the departure is an unconsciousness that is not capable of knowing that everything we do is something that does not move provided see that everything happens at once, but for that one has to wonder what it's like to believe that everything is pleasant, when life is just a pile of beams, we do not know because the same clean place left to die a ski champion, who should have had skates instead of his socks, but as long mistake is made there is nothing more to do than watch everything that falls into the fair, which is not the most important, it's just that once said that everything is in the hands but you have to have a younger thing it is necessary to take all the world for a witness to say that all the time c 'is played to have to do this by putting itself at present to know that all the training is desired by singing that everything happens one day, and as is currently accepting singing dancing without power to believe everything is in the chair, but we must accept that everything happens so in ways to test it is to make that happen quickly, but here you have to wait, what comes is not the fastest, it's For years, I expect, and I do not see why I should have to wait that everything is certain, as if we are stuck with a laugh founder who originally as between a past that that it is long but I insist that all the time we reach the opening to do the opposite of what we wanted to do first, as time permits, you just know that everything is where what automatically pushes me into the remaining box

Aucun commentaire: