when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

once more but how often

once more  but how often will I'm wrong in the sense that , it's not hard just read the signs, but I think something else and now I have to be careful one day I'll have a problem we're going to tell me you realize the lack of awareness that you are giving a show to avoid this so I enrolled in a program rested consciousness which gives me good time Example appreciate being proposed to move towards a simple goal, to know where we are at the moment being there which is easy for a normal person but I'm still lag when I'm home I think outside and when I'm out I think of home, and as is every day it happens it starts to bother me is true, I would think this, that I do, because to move forward in life you have to know what is important, yet all is not clear, it is not known why misery is great, why we spend so much money in this army that says is that to defend you have to attack, and not with toothbrushes or tails of cherries that will impress the enemy, because France has enemies, first extremists right from left, front, from the west, east, north, south, all those people who believe it n 'there is only one way of life, while in the Democracy is hoped that everyone finds his way, then what to do to preserve the essential, we must have faith in themselves, do not be intimidated by those brutes, we have ways to make them pay their vile acts, because in some cases we can see it happening, but when it is too high to be answered and have weapons to kill, it is a solution that we can think of, but should we not rather educate people violent, teach tolerance, love of neighbor, that's how you could arrive at the end of this terrorist trend to happen by force to conquer many countries, long live democracy system that allows everyone to take a free management, everything is possible if not destroy confidence, keep hope everything is possible

Aucun commentaire: