when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

one day explodes in striking colors

one day explodes in striking colors and why I can see is that through my eyes I can see things, but what I do not see, love for example is completely invisible, it is a feeling that can last a long time, hatred is another sense, it is used to tell others all the evil that thinks of itself, this is essentially the direction in which we are going in terms of events if we lucky not encountered monsters and quiet life can continue, so I wonder why some are victims of monsters and must understand the message, it's very hard, the human is not prepared to understand when one murders his child why he and why we, what have we done to deserve this ruin, but there is that if two + two = four, for feelings, this is not how we calculate because self-esteem is an important landmark, it can not be fooled by bastards who quickly spot the simple-minded to torment, so how do you know where I am, I see that in my life I can live normally, I never crossed monster and I believe a normal me is to say that I believe it is in the middle extreme as a beacon in the night or a compass in the desert and as I know what I'm capable of it reassures me, at least for a time because I know that everything is changing and what is done for now will be defeated tomorrow face a new event capable of destroying the fragile building we tried to do for 20 years, but as the tower is complete I do not think I have to face a personal storm this year, but it is only a belief, I do not know if it ' Is that going to happen because I have no gift of divination, everything happens by chance, in the desired distribution by someone I do not know and I do like to find a link between all these weird things I know in the struggle for power or for freedom, it depends on each one like we all start-up capital with slowdowns not immediately have to think about dying, because everything in life deserves to continue

Aucun commentaire: